Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Next TWO Susan Graham White Dressage Clinics!

I've gotten the November and December dates from Susan. We're staying with Wednesdays, as this works best for Susan and Oatlands. So ... let me know if you'd like a slot (or two!) at one or both of the clinics and if you have any time constraints.

Wednesday, November 17th
Wednesday, December 1st

Remember that lesson slots are $125 for a 45-minute private lesson. Payment is due at the beginning of your lesson. If you'd like to pay with credit card, please let me know when you sign up and I'll give you directions for that.

Lessons run from 11am - 6:45pm. Lessons are at Oatland Stables in Brookeville, MD.

Questions?? E-mail me at margaret@mythiclandingevents.com.

**If you'd like to be added to the mailing list for SGW Clinics or Stephen Bradley Clinics, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment