Thursday, September 19, 2013

Support Your Local HTs ... Go to Iron Bridge!

Iron Bridge has always been one of my favorite schooling horse trials.  I remember going there often when I was younger, and then when I was older I would take my greener horses.  And just this past spring, I took Lissell there to dust off the cob webs after some time off.  I got the below e-mail this morning and wanted to pass the info along ... 

IBHPC's Fall Horse Trials will be held Saturday, October 5th, just two weeks from now!
    -- We currently have openings in all divisions, and just a few days left to enter (by September 25th!)
    -- All the information you need is available on the IBHPC Website
    -- Please find Entry forms here
    -- And starting Monday, September 30th, find Entry status here
    -- -- use your browser 'refresh' button to get the latest information!

As most of you know, IBHPC's Horse Trials are open to the public, for riders of all ages, and mounts from ponies to horses, with the occasional mule.  Our Horse Trials offers a great opportunity to compete at a well run event with professional dressage judges and inviting Stadium and Cross Country courses.  We offer four divisions, starting our day with Novice at 2'11", and completing with Walk-Trot at 18".

I am writing to everyone who has entered IBHPC's horse trials in the past.  For those of you who have already entered - Thank You!  And for everyone else, we would love to have you and your friends join us.

We look forward to seeing you in October!
Wendy Fleit
Secretary, IBHPC Horse Trials
IBHPCHorsetrials@yahoo.com
240-353-9966 (feel free to call, and email works really well!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment