Thursday, March 3, 2016
Join Playland Equestrian Center on March 12th for the C.O.R.E. Rider Clinic!
Do you feel disconnected to your horse? Is your horse just not responding the way you want him to? Do you want to learn useful tricks and techniques on how to control your position? Connect to your horse like never before by signing up for Playland’s popular C.O.R.E. riding clinic on March 12th!
MLE client, Glenda Player works with riders on the core principles of movement, teaching them to control their body in relation to their horse’s movement. The C.O.R.E. method teaches how to use aids effectively to promote a clear channel of communication with the horse. The best part – CORE is for everyone, not just riders! Skills learned in the C.O.R.E. clinics can be applied to any type of sporting or recreational activity and even normal everyday life. Space is available on a first come, first serve basis and auditing is FREE! Email Erinn now for your 'C.O.R.E. Rider Experience' at email@example.com.
· 9:30-10:15 am: First small group un-mounted session, $35
· 10:30 am-1:30 pm: First group of mounted riding lessons (1-hour lessons, 2 riders each), $65
· 1:30 pm-2:00 pm: Light Lunch Provided (FREE)
· 2:00 pm-3:15pm: Second small group un-mounted session, $35
· 3:30-6:30pm: Second group of mounted riding lessons (1-hour lessons, 2 riders each)
Sign-up for both un-mounted & mounted sessions and save! $85
Learn more about the C.O.R.E. rider clinics at http://playlandequestriancenter.com/c-o-r-e-rider/.