Monday, April 22, 2013

The story behind the photo

I posted a photo of a set of empty cross ties earlier today and thought it deserved a little bit more of an explantation.  Here is the photo I posted ...


What you couldn't see is that she was calmly standing right next to me.  Her expression read a bit of "WHAT was Katie thinking moving that blanket next to me!?!" And a little, "Seriously, I don't even know why you put me in those things." But the overall theme from Lissell would be, "You stupid humans."

Similar situation, two years prior.
Why Lissell doesn't run away when she breaks the cross ties is beyond me.  I'm guessing it's because she prefers to stand there laughing at me, but who knows.  At the end of the day, she makes me smile.  Sparks on the concrete and all.

Another photo op with the opinionated Princess Lissell.

No comments:

Post a Comment