Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Moose is back!

Moosetracks attacking the ditch last summer.
Yup ... I've started to ride the Moosetracks again.  I'm not sure if our time away has made our hearts grow fonder, but we're really liking each other these days.  He seems to be growing up a bit and taking responsibility for his body.  I've jumped him twice now and have been more than impressed with how genuine he is being to his fences.  Good pony!

I brought him over to A Bit Better Farm today for a lesson with Kelley Williams.  And I think we're back on track.  It's like we've picked up right where we left off over the winter.  Tomorrow will be the tell take sign as I'm going to flat him.  I might start him off on the lunge in side reins, just to ensure a good ride.  :-)

The entry for Seneca will be going in the mail shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment