Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Susan Graham White Clinic in April!


I just spoke with Susan, and she's wrapping up her Florida trip and was nice enough to schedule us for an April clinic. AND it's on a Saturday! So ... let me know if you'd like a slot (or two!) at one or both of the clinics and if you have any time constraints.

Date: Saturday, April 9th
Location: Oatland Stables in Brookeville, MD

Remember that lesson slots are $125 for a 45-minute private lesson. Payment is due at the beginning of your lesson. If you'd like to pay with credit card, please let me know when you sign up and I'll give you directions for that.

Lessons run from 11am - 6:45pm.

Questions?? E-mail me at margaret@mythiclandingevents.com.

For more information about Susan ...
Check out her web site: www.sgwdressage.com
Or an article from EventingUSA, "From the Judge's Box": click HERE

**If you'd like to be added to the mailing list for SGW Clinics or Stephen Bradley Clinics, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment