Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MLE In the News


Check out the following publications to see MLE in action ...

EventingUSA: Melissa Roddy Wright was kind enough to interview me for a story she's doing on sponsorships. It was a great interview and I'm so honored that Melissa and Emily Daily (of the USEA) thought of me to interview.

Practical Horseman: When I scheduled Stephen Bradley for a clinic in August at Oatland Stables, I contacted my friends at Practical Horseman and they jumped on the opportunity to come out and cover the day. The story turned out great, and you'll even catch a glimpse of Mr. Moosetracks jumping through the grid with Holly.

Speaking of Moosetracks ... that's him on the cover of the 2010 MLE Holiday card. Special thanks to Holly (and Moosetracks!) for being a good sport about the antlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment